Know Your Hair Problems of Today

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hair Problems
New York: Our bodies can not speak to express what is happening. Although, for most of the Eve, there are separate signals that make a woman know that there is a change in him. Nevertheless, women still often forget the trivial problems that infect their crown. What are these problems?

1. Dandruff
Dandruff can be a problem that arises because the hair is too dry or very oily scalp. Not only that, using shampoo irregular course also can be one cause of dandruff appears. A number of dermatological or skin disease experts say that dandruff is also a result of fungal growth on the scalp. Fortunately, no dandruff can affect the health of the sufferer.

2. Hair loss
Research conducted by dermatologists prove the Eve lost 90 to 100 hairs every day. But, do not worry, about 90 percent of hair follicles you have, growing on a regular basis. While the remaining 10 percent experienced aka telogen resting phase. Hair from the follicle is falling every two to three months until then replaced with new hair.

Hair loss can also be a prize for those who do not regularly or diet is too strict. The reason, in order to stay healthy and shining hair needs protein, zinc, iron, vitamin A, fatty acids, and omega 3. Things you need to avoid is to increase appetite. Because if not, the effect will be immediately visible on your crown.

3. His graying hair
His gray hair or white hair is not always describe aging. Premature gray hair is also associated with the properties of your offspring. Gray hair can not be associated with poor health. However, conditions such as anemia, thyroid problems, vitamin B12 deficiency, and vitiligo (skin condition when the loss of brown color of the skin) can cause premature graying

  © Blogger US News Today 2008

Back to TOP